Disposal for Law Enforcement & Military Agencies
Need More Info?
Fiber Brokers International, LLC specializes in the secure destruction and recycling of aged ballistic body armor, as well as other ballistic and non-ballistic materials. As a service provider to agencies throughout North America for more than 15 years, we constantly strive to provide unparalleled service to military and law enforcement professionals alike. Feel free to contact us today to discuss the disposal and deconstruction of your out of date material.
To Get Started
- Complete the Enrollment, Receipt, and Destruction (ERD) Request with all specified information.
- Seal all vests (excluding carriers) in boxes using tamper-evident tape.
- Ship items via common carrier (for example, Fed-Ex, UPS, or DHL).
- All departments should retain tracking records for all shipments and provide this information, as necessary, to maintain a chain of custody of the material.
- Once the items are received at our Fiber Brokers location in Brent, Alabama, your designated point of contact will be notified of the shipment's arrival in its entirety.
- Once the materials have been destroyed and deemed no longer usable for ballistic protection applications, your department will receive a letter certifying the proper disposal and destruction of all submitted vest material, and an accurate and complete list of serial numbers (via US Mail).
- This process can take approximately 30-45 days to complete.
*Information is subject to change. Contact Trip for specific details regarding your shipment.
The Benefits of Working With Fiber Brokers
Fiber Brokers International, LLC strives to provide superior service for law enforcement and military agencies who seek to dispose of body armor and ballistics materials. We also seek relationships with manufacturing companies, recycling organizations, environmental organizations, community organizations, and the National Institute of Justice, ensuring that the materials we receive are disposed of properly and responsibly, while creating a positive impact within the community. When you work with Fiber Brokers International, you can take advantage of all of the following benefits:
- Experience: We bring over a decade of experience to the table. Our experience lends itself to a quicker turnaround time for our services, stronger communication as we obtain and destroy ballistics materials, and better overall customer service.
- Dedication to Service Members: We strive to make our ballistics material destruction as easy as possible, while lending confidence to law enforcement and military agencies that their materials have been disposed of properly. We also support the idea that our services help to keep law enforcement and military agency service members safer by keeping ballistics materials out of the wrong hands while also ensuring that service members don’t rely on “out of service,” outdated body armor.
- Dedication to Our Community: We’re proud to support a number of charitable organizations, including the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, the Ottawa Hills Schools Foundation, the Muscular Dystrophy Association of America, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, the YMCA, the Wounded Warrior Project, Oceana, WildAID, the Toledo Museum of Art, The Children’s Heart Foundation, and the USO.
- Environmental Considerations: We choose to recycle as much material as possible, in order to keep these precious materials out of the landfill. We are dedicated to helping companies with their zero-waste recycling efforts through our innovative green recycling programs. Our recycling efforts reduce manufacturing costs and energy waste, while providing funding for various environmental programs.
Ballistic Disposal & Recycling FAQ
Trust Fiber Brokers for Body Armor Recycling
Getting started is easy, simply reach out to us to receive an Enrollment, Receipt, and Destruction Request. We’ll work with you so that you understand how to properly package, ship, and track your ballistics materials, up until you receive your letter of disposal. Please, feel free to contact us to learn more and get started. We proudly provide ballistics material and body armor disposal and recycling services for law enforcement and military agencies throughout the United States and North America.